Blessing of the Fleet - May 9, 2017 - 39 photos (Tuesday, May 9, 2017)
- Reader's photos - photos submitted by readers.
(Sunday Nov 6, 2016)
- The 2016 Road Race Reunion
(Wednesday, August 31, 2016)
- Museum (LEIHS)
Auction (Thursday, August 4, 2016)
Benson Ford cottage at PIB
(Tuesday, June 7, 2016)
Ford Trimotor photos
Boats at Put-in-Bay
Historic Photos and Events at Put-in-Bay
Other Put-in-Bay Photos
Auction 23 photos
Oktoberfest at Put-in-Bay
Put-in-Bay Arts Twilight Music Series
Budweiser Clydesdales visit Put-in-Bay
off East Point at Put-in-Bay - 26 photos
ButterFly House at Perry's Cave
in July 27 photos.
at Gibraltar Island - 19 photos
at Put-in-Bay - 5 photos
nesting at Put-in-Bay - 30 photos
at Terwilliger's Pond - 6 photos
at Put-in-Bay - 13 photos
Lake Erie Islands Historical Socity
Opening Party 2014
- 26 photos
Quadcopter Drone at Put-in-Bay - 93 photos
at Put-in-Bay - 32 photos
Founder's Day 2007
at Put-in-Bay - Including the Dog Show - 31 photos
Founder's Day 2009
- Including DeRivera remembrance - 75 photos
Founder's Day 2014
- 44 photos
at Put-in-Bay - 9 photos
Benson Ford cottage at PIB
Mayor McCann retirement party - 45 photos
Memorial Day at Put-in-Bay
at Put-in-Bay - 66 photos
Model ship builders will enjoy this 1/25 detailed model of the former Miller
Boat Line ferry
, complete with vintage Put-in-Bay cars and trucks.
- 41 photos
The Great Lakes
collection - 60 photos
Miller Boat Line Motorcycle Trip for North Coast Thunder Rally and Ohio Bike Week
Millie the island deer
at Put-in-Bay - 28 photos
or Detroit lights as viewed from Put-in-Bay - 2 photos
over Put-in-Bay, April, 1997 - 3 photographs
July 4th Fireworks at Put-in-Bay - 16 photographs
More July 4th Fireworks at Put-in-Bay - 15 photographs
July 4th 2013 Festivities at Put-in-Bay - 58 photographs
at Put-in-Bay - 30 photographs
US Brig Niagara
in it's winter quarters at Erie, PA.
Where is the shortest
Skip Duggan's Wildflowers
about this PutInBayPhotos.com web site.
- Aerial Photos of Put-in-Bay, Middle Bass, North Bass, Rattlesnake, Gibraltar, Kelleys, Catawba, Ballast, Sugar, East Sister, and Starve Islands.
- The Seasons at Put-in-Bay
at Put-in-Bay - 95 photos
at Put-in-Bay - 50 photos
at Put-in-Bay - 85 photos
activities at Put-in-Bay - 256 photos
- Automobile activities at Put-in-Bay
The South East Michigan
Austin Healey Club
The Sunday afternoon Antique Car Parade 107 photos
photos of the week
that first appeared in the April issues of the
Reader's photos - photos submitted by readers.
- 3 photos of Winter from the west shore.
- 4 photos of Founder's Day at DeRivera Park.
- 7 photos of The Cargo Net famous for Marine Antiques and Nostalgia.
- 7 photos from the monument of I-LYA boats sailing around the south passage are combined
- 8 photos of I-LYA Regatta sail boats at "C" dock are combined.
- 6 photos of Crystal Cave are combined.
- 16 photos are combined of Downtown Put-in-Bay from the Gazebo in DeRivera Park
- Springtime from the top of the Monument - before the summer crowds arrive
- From the top of the Monument - Seven
at Put-in-Bay on September, 16-18, 1993.
in downtown Put-in-Bay
The Antique Automobiles
at Perry's Cave
A circa 1960 view of the
south and west areas of Put-in-Bay
from the Monument
Photos are combined for a 300 degree view of Put-in-Bay and the surrounding islands.
Oak Point Park
- 4 photos are combined for a view of the Put-in-Bay harbor.
- Panoramic View
from downtown - 6 photos are combined.
from downtown - 6 more photos are combined.
as viewed from Gibraltar Island - 9 photos combined.
Another view of Put-in-Bay Harbor
as viewed from Gibraltar Island - 5 photos combined.
The Put-in-Bay Harbor
as viewed from Mack McCann's "lighthouse" - 9 photos combined.
- 4 photos are combined.
view from near the Miller Boat Line downtown dock - 6 photos
Wide sweeping view of
Put in Bay harbor
as viewed from the Jet Express dock extension - 11 photos
Same as above of
Put in Bay harbor except the vantage point is from the top of the Monument - 7 photos
View of the
of the Miller Ferry - not real exciting but different - 3
photos are combined.
Your questions, comments, and/or suggestions about this web site are invited. Send e-mail to
to web sites of similar interest.